Q. How do I reference an ebook (APA 7th edition)?
Author(s) last name, Initial. (Year). Title of book. Publication company name. https://doi.org/###...
(Author(s) last name, year, page number(s)).
(Smelser, 2014, p. 14).
- Note italics and sentence case for title information
- If an ebook has no DOI number, then omit it from the reference
- If an ebook has no DOI number and was not found in a database, include the URL where you found the ebook in the part of the reference where the DOI number would go.
- To learn more about digital object identifiers (DOI), check here
- For more tips and examples on referencing in APA format, visit the APA Style website
- For more information on creating in-text citations, visit the APA Style website's page on citations
Was this helpful? 0 0