Q. Where can I get help with my research in the Bow Valley College Library?
You can get help with your research at the Information Desk on the second floor of the RGO Library and Learning Commons from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
We can help with:
1) Understanding your assignment
2) Finding background information
3) Forming a research question
4) Choosing keywords to search the library catalogue and databases
5) Searching the library catalogue and databases
Come and see us during these hours or:
- Telephone: 403-410-1647
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Use the Ask Us pop out on the library home page